Watch a video demonstration
The secure online Administration Portal is where Clients manage all aspects of their Touchscreen Hearing Check programs. Clients are provided with unique usernames and passwords to access the following:
- Snapshot of program performance.
- Access user data.
- Update contact details of their locations.
Free Hearing Reports
- Customize the content of the Hearing Report emailed to users at the end of their hearing check.
- Find, print, and email any user’s Hearing Report.
Hearing Care Providers are automatically notified by email of users who shows signs of a significant hearing loss (i.e. contact information, appointment requests). These prompts front-office staff to contact the user to schedule an appointment.
All data collected by the Touchscreen Hearing Check is owned solely by the hearing care provider. Spinach Effect Solutions hold and protect that data for the hearing care provider.
Data is protected in accordance with requirements of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA, USA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, Europe), and the individual privacy laws of other countries. In particular, user data is protected in the following ways:
- Data stored on the device and the Administration Portal is protected with 256-bit encryption.
- Data is also protected by 256-bit encryption during transmission from the device to the Administration Portal.
- Our dedicated servers are firewall protected and are housed securely within a gold standard web-hosting company.
(Download Data Protection Facts Sheet)